Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Midweek Confessions 10/2

1--I literally have a pile of laundry that is half as tall as my front loader washing machine and as wide as both the washer and dryer...plus 3 baskets of stuff to wash.  I was doing so well, but it is seriously out of control.

2--I sent my son to soccer practice wearing his dirty socks from last week.  See #1.  I did spray them with fabric softener and fluff them in the dryer.

3--Yesterday while giving review notes, I said "here's a throwback to the beginning of our unit."  To which one of my students replied, "Don't ever say that again."  I don't know what came over me.

4--The messiest room in our house right now is the master bedroom.  The floor is covered with clothes and other random things that really don't belong in that room.  I feel like a hypocrite when I tell my kiddos to pick up their rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment